Well hello there! I know, it's been a minute. Lots goin' on 'round these parts. We're nearing the end of baseball season, so we might actually get our weekends back. Just in time to sell our house and enter the land of Crazytown. The goal was to list May 18th, but we pushed it out to June 1st. Now we've pushed it out to June 8th. Fingers crossed we can cross everything off of the to-do list by next Thursday. Fingers crossed.
I think I mentioned having to emotionally detach from the yard this year, which I've done, but that led to a lack of photo taking.
In my head, they're not my plants anymore.
It's not my space anymore.
That being said, it was overcast yesterday morning and while I was out with my cup of coffee, I decided on a whim I should grab my camera.
This is a, wordless, walk around the backyard.
Onward!
I know what you mean about mentally detaching from your garden. It's the only way to deal with the impending changes. Still, it all looks so beautiful. Did your Eucalyptus stay outside all winter? Mine did and survived. No new growth yet but considering how much I neglected it, it's a wonder it's alive at all. Are you seeing any life on your Cannas yet? Also, what is the bright red Clemmy? I love it. Beautiful garden, Mindy. Someone is going to be really lucky to inherit such a beautiful oasis.
ReplyDeleteOMG! It is so beautiful and I know you've removed things.
ReplyDeleteYowza - hope whoever buys your house has the stamina for garden maintenance. Hee!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful and I'm happy you posted pictures even though you're detaching. I went through the same thing last year when we sold our home where I had gardened for 19 years. This year I'm starting over and I'm exhausted. My only regret is that I didn't bring enough of my plants from the old place. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI just read this and had to go back and read about what you are up to. I'm envious of your clematis- you have so many pretty ones! I have a feeling your home will sell very quickly. When our son lived in Portland it only took 3 days to sell. The housing market was so active they had to wait a good while for the appraisal to be done for the buyer but it all worked out in the end. I wish you well on this new adventure. Schools and personal safety are terribly important. It's too bad we have to think about such things when we send our kids to school. I've followed you for many years and always enjoyed your gardens. I hope when a buyer comes along that they embrace your gardens and love your home as you have.
ReplyDeleteYour garden is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about mentally detaching from your garden.
ReplyDeletegclub online
goldenslot
สูตรบาคาร่า
Thanks for breaking down complicated concepts in this clearly-written article. Come see me Mental age test free. Want to gauge your cognitive skills? Try this fun mental age test!
ReplyDeleteM666 gameM666 Game is a mobile gaming platform that offers a variety of casual games and entertainment options in one place. Its simple interface is designed to make navigation convenient for users, while the wide selection of games provides different ways to enjoy short gaming sessions. Before installing or using any gaming app, users should check that it is available legally in their region, review its permissions and privacy practices, and download it only from a trusted source. If the platform includes paid or chance-based features, users should also follow applicable age and local regulations.
ReplyDeleteDownload Earning Games are mobile games that combine entertainment with reward-based features. These games may offer points, virtual rewards, or other incentives for completing levels, challenges, or daily activities. Before downloading any earning game, users should check its developer, app permissions, privacy practices, and reviews. It is also important to understand the game’s terms and avoid apps that make unrealistic claims about guaranteed income. Choosing reputable platforms and using them responsibly can provide a safer and more enjoyable gaming experience.
ReplyDeleteC7777 Game is an online gaming platform that offers a variety of entertaining games through a simple and user-friendly interface. Players can explore different game categories, enjoy smooth navigation, and access the platform from compatible mobile devices. Its colorful design and convenient layout make it easy for users to browse available options. Before using any online gaming platform, users should check local laws, age requirements, and the platform’s terms and conditions to ensure responsible and appropriate use.
ReplyDeleteC7777 Game is an online gaming platform that offers a variety of entertaining games in one place. Its simple interface is designed to make navigation easy, allowing users to explore different game categories and features without unnecessary complexity. Players can check the available options, learn how each game works, and enjoy casual gameplay through a convenient platform. Before using any online gaming service, it is important to review its rules, age requirements, privacy practices, and local laws. Users should also avoid spending money they cannot afford to lose and treat gaming as entertainment rather than a guaranteed way to earn.
ReplyDeleteM666 Game is an online gaming platform that offers users a variety of entertaining games through a convenient digital interface. Its simple design makes it easy to explore available features, while regular updates may introduce new gaming options and improvements. Users should always review the platform’s terms, privacy information, and local regulations before using any online gaming service. For a safe experience, avoid sharing sensitive personal information and only use trusted, official sources when accessing gaming platforms.
ReplyDeleteM666 Game is a mobile gaming platform that offers users a variety of casual games and entertainment options in one place. Players can explore different game categories through a simple interface designed for convenient navigation. Before downloading any app, users should verify that the source is trustworthy, check device compatibility, and review the app’s permissions. Keeping the device and operating system updated can also help provide a smoother and safer gaming experience.
ReplyDeletepkslots Best Money App in Pakistan 2026 is presented as a mobile gaming platform for Pakistani users interested in online earning-style games and slot-based entertainment. The PKSlots website currently lists several gaming apps and describes PK Slots as an earning app for users in Pakistan. Users should review the app’s features, withdrawal conditions, fees, and applicable local laws before making any deposit, as real-money gaming can involve financial risks. It is also important to download apps only from trusted sources and avoid platforms that make unrealistic earning promises.
ReplyDeleteslotspk777 game Download provides users with access to a mobile gaming platform featuring a variety of casino-style and entertainment games. The platform is designed with a simple interface that makes browsing different game categories convenient on compatible devices. Users interested in Slotspk777 can check the latest app version, supported device requirements, account options, and availability before downloading. For a smoother experience, always obtain the application from a trusted and legitimate source and review the platform’s terms and local regulations before using any real-money gaming features.
ReplyDeleteRoyal x 777 Game is an online gaming platform designed for users who enjoy a variety of casino-style games and entertainment options. The platform may feature slot-style games, colorful interfaces, and simple navigation for a convenient gaming experience. Players should review the platform’s rules, payment conditions, age requirements, and applicable local laws before using any real-money features. Since availability and features can change, users should also verify that they are accessing an official and trustworthy version of Royal X 777.
ReplyDelete