Friday, March 4, 2016

Life Snippets #24

It's March.  Do you know what that means?  I've officially been blogging for five years.  Wha?!  Crazy.  I hit publish for the first time on March 3, 2011.  When I first started, we only had two kids, neither of which were even in school yet.  I still remember posting pictures of The Kid's first day of kindergarten.  Crazy.  Did I say that already?


So this is the usual random roundup of a month's worth of happenings at our house.
February is short, but apparently I was camera happy.

Super Bowl squares.



I picked this tiny Siamese twin daffodil from the yard.
I just thought it was so cool.








I did my part and got the master bathroom shower cleaned out.
C'mon tile project.






The kids secretly made this on Valentine's Day and put it on the table for us to find.
My favorite part was the fact that they worked together in a bedroom with ZERO fighting for TWO hours.








Baby decided my tablescape needed shiny rocks.





She and I made heart cookies one afternoon, to contribute to an after school club for the middle school kids.










The Kid made this for me at school.



The Girl, helping Mom with the Valentine's Day dinner prep.






My consistent kitchen helper.






Randomness.







Another kitchen helper.


Dinner prep story time with my girls.





















The reason I clean my dining room window every day.


Table settin' time.





Tis the season of fresh flowers everywhere in the house!














Happy spring light.





My window babies.







And last, The Dad and I found these on our pillows one night when we were getting into bed.







"Dear Dad, I love you very much.  You are the best dad in the whole wide world.  I wish you took more days [off] so I could spend more time with you.  I am so glad you are my dad!  Once again, I love you to the moon and back.  xoxoxoxo  Love, Carter"

"Dear Mom, I love you very  much!  You are the best mom in the whole wide world.  You always make me so happy!  I am so glad you are my mom.  Once again, I love you to the moon and back.  xoxoxoxo  Love, Carter"

Not a bad way to end your day.
Happy March!


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your five years, Mindy!! I remember when your kids were just babies! You have a full month and I love those 'love notes' at the end. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your anniversary. So glad you decided to take up blogging.
    Your kids are the sweetest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am full blown ugly crying over here with all of the beautiful and sweet handmade gifts and sweet notes from your kids!!! What more could anyone ask for?! You're doing something right right there :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover