photo RecentPosts-1.jpg

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Easter Recap

Did you know there's only 12 days until Easter?!  How the heck did that happen?  I haven't drug a single bunny or egg out of the attic yet.  Luckily for me, I hosted dinner last year, so it's on my sister this time. 

Since I haven't done a single thing that involves plastic grass or baby chicks, here's a few posts from last year:

(Click the title to open the original post in a new window or the photo to go to the Pinterest location.)


  1. It all looks so yummy and like so much fun!

  2. You did ALL that last year?!!!! You are a rock star!
    What Easter is in 12 days! That's 10 for me since Good Friday is my holiday to host every year -- guess i'd better get busy.

    ps ~ Those all look pin worthly to me.

  3. Wow, you were busy last year. I guess I would totally slack off too if I were you, lol. My sister-in-law has Easter this year, so I get to be in your boat. You know the one where you just eat and smile. :)


I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover