I've been boycotting the internet the last week or so. I was super irritated over the Google storage issue. It put me out of the mood for all things internet-related. So if I haven't responded to your email or stopped by your blog, that's why.
Since I don't have a job, or any sort of income whatsoever, I had to ask The Dad to pay for my blogging habit. Which annoyed me even more. That said, as of today, he's officially forking out the monthly payment so that I can continue to blab with pictures attached. It's a nominal fee in the whole scheme of things, but it's still annoying that I don't even have $3 a month to spend on myself. Once the holidays are over, the goal is to get the Etsy shop up and running.
On with the randomness:
- Pink's performance on the AMA's made me want to sprint to the gym.
- Remember how I said I got my ornaments finished that I make for family members every year? Um, apparently I forgot that I now have three children. Whoopsie daisy.
- Last night after the kids were in bed, The Dad and I were chillin' on the couch watching TV. The Kid came out of his room and headed past us to the kitchen. He had been asleep for about 2 hours, but I didn't think much of it 'cause he wakes up with growing pains regularly and gets up to eat a banana or get a drink. When I heard the cupboard doors under the sink banging, I was like, what is he doing in there?! The Dad got up to check and walked in to see him zipping up his jammies. He walked past me again and got into bed. He had PEED in/on/next to the garbage and all over the kitchen rug. Houston, we have a sleepwalker.
- I listen to Coast to Coast every night to fall asleep and last night it was about Black-Eyed Children. It freaked me the &#@* out and I can't stop thinking about it.
- A few weeks ago, The Kid asked me what sexy means. I was at a loss when trying to define it, he got bored with my stuttering and dropped it. A week or so later, I heard The Girl ask him about it. He told her that sexy means you can get whatever you want. Pretty much. "I'm sexy and I know it."
- I made stuffing from scratch for dinner last night and it was pretty damn good if I do say so myself.
- I HATE the Wham Christmas song. Hate it. "Last Christmas, I gave you my heart..." Gag. Barf.
- Oprah says you need to put it out there, so this is me putting out that I really want Nate Berkus to come makeover my house. Starting with the kitchen.
- I was offered the opportunity to do a review and a giveaway that I declined. They sent me the packet anyway and now I'm trying to decide whether to contact them about the mistake or just do it. I'm not a huge fan of reviews, but the giveaway rules, so I'm torn. The Dad wants me to do it because it involves pie. A lot of pie. And I'd be excited to give something good to my regular readers - especially this time of year. Torn I tell ya.
- Speaking of giveaways, I won a gift card to Marshall's from Inspired Whims and I was gonna wait to post about it until I had something to show for it, but I just haven't made the time to go. I need it to be kid-free so I can touch all the stuff.
- Since I've been anti-internet all week, I've pretty much got the whole house Christmasfied. Bing Crosby has been on repeat. The tree is up, but not decorated. Light strand issues. I swear, if they had a face, I'd punch them in it. Christmas lights are evil. I'm convinced they're all laughing at me.
- Okay kids, it's time for The Mom to get the kids to bed. I may be givin' the new photo storage a whirl tomorrow. Or maybe I'll just continue my boycott and take the rest of the week off.