Monday, December 15, 2014

Peppermint Dipped Oreos

Oh man.  You should probably run to the store for these ingredients immediately.  So flippin' delicious.


And so easy!
The hardest part is unwrapping all the candy cane flavored Hershey's Kisses.



The full instructions are here:


But basically, you're melting the Kisses and then dunking your Oreos in them.
For one package of Oreos, I used two of the small bags of Hershey's Kisses.



I stuck mine in the freezer to speed up the setting process, and I'm storing them in the fridge until it's time to share them.




The kids are NOT pleased with the fact that they only got one.
I have enough for another batch, so that will happen this week.






I really can not stress how good they are.
They remind me of those Trader Joe's peppermint cookies they get during the holidays.
That I could eat myself sick on.
So, so yummy.



2 comments:

  1. I need to so try these! They look amazing pal! I just made some oreo balls yesterday but man do I love the mint idea! You got me on this one! Hope you are doing well friend!!! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my these look too good! You have an eye for yummy food!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover