photo RecentPosts-1.jpg

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

The Dog: A Christmas Gift

It's the Christmas gift that almost made me cry.  Almost.  I'm pretty good at stifling emotions at this point in my life.  ;)


So that's a photo of our late Maddie Girl at the Rock Farm, I believe in 2010.
I have a black and white version of it framed by my computer.
I can glance up and see it right now.


The above, was a Christmas gift for our family, from my brother-in-law.
You guys.
I thought it was a photo when we first opened it.




Contrair, Mofrair.
That is his handy work with oil pastels.
Let's look closer, shall we?




Seriously?
Amazeballs.




I could not love it more.


Thank you, Uncle Sherwin.
Ya got skills.




7 comments:

  1. No kidding, he's got skills! I love it. And I know it must mean the world to you, Mindy. And your entire family. How long did it take him? What a tremendously thoughtful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, we love that Sherwin!! What a beautiful, heartfelt gift. My cousin did a pencil sketch of Little Miss Libby and when I opened that baby, I definitely cried (not as skilled as you). What a perfect gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww some!!!! in more ways than one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tha's a wonderful surprise gift! He did a fantastic job with it. Such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet and beautiful gift. And how wonderful to have family that are so talented and thoughtful. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!!! And so thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover