Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Grilled Peach Salad With Feta & Mint

This salad couldn't be easier.  And it's yummy to boot.

Here's what I used:

3 Peaches
Fresh spinach
Fresh mint
Feta
Balsamic vinaigrette dressing
Balsamic vinegar

Cut your peaches in half and drizzle them with vinaigrette.



Grill for about 6 or 7 minutes, turning once.

Arrange spinach on plate or platter.
Place grilled peaches on top.
Sprinkle on cubed or crumbled feta.
Sprinkle on chopped fresh mint leaves.
Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.





Eat.

We had BBQ baby back ribs and garlic-parmesan ciabatta bread with our salad.

Here's dinner on my plate:





 

3 comments:

  1. Ohh I love easy and this looks so refreshing and light! Good dinner idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your salad looks wonderful. And I really like that it's easy to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this looks so good! I can't wait to make the salad.

    Thanks,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover