photo RecentPosts-1.jpg

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Carrot Cake Bars With Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting

We are having insanely beautiful weather, so it's really hard for me to not do another yard post.  But I figured I'd give ya a break from the plants today and share a yummy sweet treat.  And this one is just in time for Easter.


I saw these on Crazy For Crust right before I found out I needed a dessert to take to friends' house for dinner.  I'm a carrot cake super fan and I already had all the ingredients, so this was the winner.  They're sooooo good.

Here's the link to the recipe:  Carrot Cake Blondies With Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting

And here they are at my house (Okay, that's a lie - here's the one at my house that I saved just to photograph.  It's an edge piece - everything else is looong gone.):






Delicious.
I seriously love carrot cake.
It's tradition to make it for Easter at my house and I have the best carrot cake recipe ever.
I know, everyone says that, but it really is the best, I swear.
Annnnd, it's your lucky day, my super secret recipe is here:  The World's Best Carrot Cake


Carrot Cake


Looks good, right?
I could roll around in that stuff.



Please see my sidebar for the parties I link up to.




6 comments:

  1. You are not kidding when you say that looks good- it looks REALLY good! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. The carrots cake sound delicious! Carrots are one of my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mindy,
    I'm a sucker for a good carrot cake. There is something about the frosting I ususally can't resist. These look very good. I'll have to give them a try sometime.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already told my hubby that I want carrot cake for my birthday next week...i may just have to suggest we put the cinnamon cream cheese frosting on it this time. I love cinnamon and I love cream cheese frosting - why not combine?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my pal!!!! This looks sensational! I bet the cinnamon gives it the most amazing flavor!! And bring on the yard pics...did I miss any!!?! And I am convinced i need to move out there...this weather here is for the birds! Happy week you!!! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover