I got the recipe here:
Now let me give you a few quick notes:
1. Definitely read through the comments on the post. There are several different variations brought up.
2. I used Special K with Strawberries (minus the strawberries) in place of the cornflakes.
3. I made my own crust. Before you judge me as an overachiever, it's only the second time I've ever made crust from scratch. I think I was 19 or 20 the first time. I was totally planning on using store-bought, but then I got too lazy to run to the store. I found a super easy recipe that uses a stand mixer. It turned out amazing and there's no excuse for me to ever buy crust again.
4. I didn't have any real maple syrup, so I used the sugar-laden, corn syrup crap. I know, I know, but again, I would have had to go to the store. I didn't use the total amount called for, 'cause I was afraid it would be too sweet, and instead cut it with a little milk. It was yummy.
5. And last, I used my super cute mini leaf cutters on some extra crust to decorate the top.
Here it is, hot out of the oven.
On goes the icing.
I didn't get any "on my plate" photos until the next day, and all the icing had soaked in.
Not a bad thing.
So easy and so delicious.
Please see my sidebar for the parties I link up to.