I busted out my camera today for yard and food pics. I feel like it's been forever since I held it. So I'll be back with more regularity next week. Maybe. Baby has officially given up her afternoon nap. So my blogging schedule ain't quite what it used to be. I say I'll sit down at the computer after dinner, and then, I get lazy and turn to mindless scrolling on Pinterest. I'm rollin' with it. What else can you do?
So I haven't done one of these posts in a loooong time. It's about time, I'd say.
- Sometimes, I eat a handful of something before I decide I don't like it.
- Example: Yogurt covered raisins.
- Pizza: I'll eat you under the table.
- Pizza: And then I'll curse you for making me eat so much.
- I wish I had started clocking my vacuuming hours 8 years ago. I feel like 1/2 my life has been spent vacuuming. It gets turned on at least twice a day.
- I hate orzo. There. I said it.
- Sometimes, I come across a pin on Pinterest that is so friggin' stupid that I want to comment on the stupidity of it.
- But then, I remember I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.
- Seriously though, people are stupid.
- Is that mean?
- Sometimes, I brush my teeth with the bottom inside of my shirt.
- When I start a sentence with sometimes over and over, it makes me want to say, This one time, at band camp.....
- My two-year old shit in the neighbor's driveway.
- Every day, I find a band-aid wrapper on the floor. Every day.
- No thank you. I don't wanna know.
- I need a new computer soooooo bad. I do everything on my Kindle at this point, except go through photos, write posts, and answer emails. It sucks.
- I made these treats for our girl's weekend last week.
- Funny, when I searched my blog for the recipe link, I saw that I had made them for the same occasion in 2011. They're beyond delicious and I can almost guarantee you have the ingredients on hand. And they take less than 10 minutes to make.
- I might go make a batch when I walk away from the computer.
- They're good.
- In a bad - I want to eat the entire batch in a closet - way.
- They're vegan. lol
- I feel like I've slacked on my friendships with people who aren't parents at school. Is it normal to let those relationships lie dormant until your kids are older? Or should I be making more of an effort to cram my weekends? It just seems like so much work to "get together" anymore. It kinda sucks, though. I miss the friends who were around pre-kids. Maybe I need to plan get togethers that include school friends and old-school friends. :)
- That same two-year old is damn near potty trained. Hallelujah!!!!!!!
- I went against everything I was cursing and drug my Halloween decorations out of the attic on September 30th.
- I'm just glad it's done.
- My head hurts.
- I need to refill my wine glass.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my minuscule corner of the internet.
I miss ya'll when I'm gone.