For the Lorax, I used mini sandwich rounds and put mayo and turkey on them. Then I cut his body, feet and hands out of cheddar cheese. His eyes are jack cheese with a piece of raisin. The mustache - holy crud, I just now realized I forgot to put his eyebrows on. I even cut them out. Good lord. Anyway, I used jicama for his mustache and missing eyebrows. The tree is celery and cucumber. Around the rim is mango and oranges.
Here's The Girl's lunch on her plate:
Here's The Kid's:
I still can't believe I forgot the eyebrows.
Have a good weekend!
We're having a fire in the fire pit tonight!










Lucas is coming on Sunday so I definitely need to do a fancy meal. I love your inspiration. This one is really cute,...but yeah,..where are the poor man's (man?) eyebrows.
ReplyDeleteHes pretty awesome!!! I've not seen the movie yet but I recognize him!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute...love it!:)
ReplyDeleteThis is such a creative lunch idea! I love how a simple character from a book can turn into something fun that kids actually get excited about. It’s amazing how familiar characters make everyday moments more enjoyable. It reminds me of how apps like DixMax become popular because people enjoy having easy access to the content they love in one place. Just like this themed lunch brings a story to life, a good streaming experience makes favorite movies and shows feel more accessible.
ReplyDelete