Thursday, March 10, 2011

Say What?

I have quotes and cartoons all around my computer.  When I had a "real" job, those same quotes and cartoons were at my desk.  Some never fail to put a smile on my face.  Some are reminders to just stop and  breath.  But collectively, they are a piece of me.  They're a collection of words and drawings that offer a glimpse inside this brain of mine.  My favorite cartoon EVER unfortunately got left behind when I packed up my desk to become a full time stay at home mom.  It was a woman lying on a sofa in a shrinks office.  Under the picture it said:  How can I relax when I know this couch would look so much better over there?  LOVE it.

And here's a season-appropriate quote that I look at every day:  "What a delight it is when, of a morning, I get up and go out to find in full bloom a flower that yesterday was not there".


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover