This is a sweet baby and cat video that went horribly wrong.
Please note, no animals or children were hurt in the making of this video.
Is it wrong that I laugh out loud every time I watch it?
I'm workin' with what we have in the house for meals again this time. I ran to the store yesterday and spent $11 dollars. It would have been less, but Baby needed more applesauce and we were out of bananas. So without those two things, our dinners this time around cost about $6 bucks. See, being a food hoarder pays in the long run.
Here's what we'll be eating:
- Pretzel Bread Sammies, Watermelon & Chips (had this last night and it was beyond delicious)
- BBQ Pot Roast with Cheddar Grits & Oven Roasted Root Veggies
- Tatchos (yes, that would be tater tot nachos and I'm gonna tear 'em up)
- Eggplant Parmesan, Pasta & Bread
- Pepper Jack-Jalapeno Grilled Cheese Sammies & Tomato Soup
- Split Pea Soup & Cornbread (this is a rollover from the last menu)
- Almond Pesto Chicken, Pasta & Salad or Sauteed Yellow Squash
- Ravioli With Apples, Bacon, and Spinach & Bread
- Brown Ale-Braised Chicken, Wild Rice & Acorn Squash
- Yet to be decided protein, Cheesy Quinoa Mac n' Cheese & Broccoli With Creamy Garlic Sauce
I also have plans to make zucchini bread, two different kinds of muffins, biscuits and gravy, birthday cupcakes, and No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars. We'll see how many I get to.