Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Chorizo 3 Ways


Alright kids, this is my THIRD time talkin' about this recipe.  It is SO good.  I first posted the Chorizo Hand Pies as an appetizer.  Then I snuck them into last year's Father's Day brunch post.  And now, I shall show you how we ate them for dinner.


So flippin' good.
I made black beans and a salad of mixed greens and avocado with a fresh lime dressing.








Delicious dinner.

But here's the best part, I doubled the filling recipe.
Okay, that's not the best part, the best part is that I got two more meals out of it.

I made nachos with it the second night.
Oh lordy.




We had Stuffed Jalapenos to go with the nachos.



Then, the third night, it was breakfast for dinner, so I made chorizo scrambled eggs.
They got thumbs up from the fam.


I made cheesy skillet potatoes and these super fluffy pancakes to go with.



Good stuff.

Now, for the love of all things pork, go make the Chorizo Hand Pie filling!



2 comments:

  1. Can't concentrate,...stomach growling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love chorizo. My first introduction was a year or two ago when I watched Rahel Ray make a Chicken, Chorizo, Totilla Stoup. So yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover