Saturday, February 2, 2013

8 Quick Game Day Apps


I still haven't committed to an appetizer to take to my mom's Super Bowl party this weekend.  My goal yesterday was to get birthday party cupcakes made, but I was short an egg.  Booooo.  I'll be making up for lost time in the kitchen today.  So if you're gonna be scrambling at the last minute like me, here are a few quick and easy ones that are sure to please the masses.

Click the title to open the original post in a new window.

























Okay, those last ones are a little more work, but totally worth it.
They're amazing.

If you have an app you think I should try on Sunday, leave me a link in the comments.














1 comment:

  1. I bet your Superbowl day was fun and delicious. I made salsa and dip. It was our dinner too. Kind of sad, compared to your fare.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover