- The Baby is killin' me. She WON'T sleep. What one year old can survive on 30 minutes of sleep a day!?
- What mom can survive with a one year old who only sleeps 30 minutes a day!?
- I have four colors of paint smeared on my bathroom walls right now. I thought for sure I was goin' with the Revere Pewter that's everywhere right now. Until I put the sample on the wall. Bleck. Greige it is not. It's like mauve gone wild. It does NOT look good in that room. So I hit up Home Depot for more samples. Who's idea was it to paint in the first place?
- I've had a headache for six hours.
- Noooooo, I haven't taken anything, Moooom.
- We were at my sister's house for movie night on Friday. I can't remember what I was bitching about, but we were at the table eating dinner and I said something about committing Harry Caray. The Dad chimes up and says, "Is that where you kill yourself?". Thanks dear.
- There are two kindergartners at my son's school who were born boys, but are presenting themselves as girls. Is that weird? And young?! It's on the down low, but I've got mommy connections.
- This is me puttin' it out to the universe: I want a new kitchen.
- Remember my box wine query? We were at my mom's on Saturday and she said that she and my step-dad put away a box of wine in one evening. Now that's hard core. LOL (Hi, Mom) My box habit isn't lookin' that bad after all.
- I haven't had a box in the house since I asked that question, so next time we get one, I'll track the consumption. Inquiring minds want to know.
- I need the kids to go to bed so I can put away the last sleeve of Thin Mints without having to share.
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Random Thoughts and Tidbits: Part 11
My camera is still gone and I have no meal plan to share, so what's a gal to do other than ramble about her day to day life?