Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bringin' Spring Inside

I'm pretty sure the weather here is bi-polar.  Today I've seen gray skies, rain, clear blue skies, and hail.  All in a matter of minutes.  I swear.  Nuts.  That's spring in the northwest for ya. 

I don't know about you, but I find it impossible to walk by cut flowers without stopping and looking to see what they have.  I rarely bring any home, but yesterday at Safeway, the daffodils were 3 bunches for $5.  Ten stems in each bunch!  They jumped in my basket before I knew what happened.  Then at Trader Joe's, who has great cut flowers by the way, I picked up a bunch of wax flower for $3.99.  I officially have flowers all over my house. 

If I can't get outside to enjoy them, I'm bringin' them in to me.


Here they are:


























No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover