Friday, April 22, 2011

Snail Trail: A Kid Lunch

Yep, it's Friday.  I bought mini croissants earlier this week and once I had them home, they reminded me of snail shells.  So I knew I was going to try to do the snail, but I didn't know what to put with it.  I decorated some cupcakes this morning and got the idea to turn one of the mini ones into a flower using the candy corns.  Then I just added some fruit, veg, and the small bowl of yogurt as filler.  Lunch is served.


Here it is:









I've linked up to Feature Friday over at Spunky Junky.

1 comment:

  1. Love your very creative kid's lunches!!! I am your newest follower!!!

    Alisa @ Sweet Peas and Bumblebees

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover