Thursday, January 19, 2012

Angry Bird: A Kid Lunch

Yesterday was The Kid's 6th birthday.  Holy toledo, when did that happen?!  We're having a family get-together this coming weekend, but I wanted to do something special for him on the actual day.  Enter his most recent obsession:  Angry Birds.  What is it with that game?! 

I had pinned a Babybel cheese Angry Bird on my Kid Lunch Ideas Pinterest board quite a while back, so that's what I used to go by.  The body is Babybel, the beak is cheddar cheese, the eyes are string cheese and edible black marker, and the tail and eyebrows are black licorice.  A peanut butter and honey sammie on a sandwich thin under the bird.  Cherry tomatoes and apples cut into sixes on the side.

Here's yesterday's school lunch:






My sister's family came over for pizza and he had a half a donut for his birthday "cake".  
I know, fancy, right?







Happy Birthday Carter Bean!
Mommy and Daddy love you to the moon and back.

4 comments:

  1. I'll say it again, your kids have the best moom in the whole entire world. Lucky kids! :) Happy Birthday Carter! That lunch is to DIE FOR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so creative and fantastic!

    http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree,..what is it about angry birds? lol. Love this lunch!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover