Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mini German Pancakes

I made these this morning:





I didn't take any pictures.  When I stand for more than five minutes, it pretty much feels like the baby is gonna fall out.  I'm almost certain it won't, but we don't want to take any chances.  Plus, my hips feel like they're gonna fall off and my arms and hands keep falling asleep.  And, for the first time in my life, I have cankles. 

Still hungry?  Make these.  They were delicious.  Beyond delicious.  I used some Mixed Berry Syrup I had in the freezer and powdered sugar to top them.  I only have one standard muffin tin, so I used it and two minis.  Just make sure you grease them really, really good.  I had a few that stuck, but the rest popped out like a charm.  Good stuff kids.  They could be yours in 20 minutes.

Now I'm headed to the couch with my Sunday paper.....

8 comments:

  1. Yum! And what are you going to do if that sweet baby does fall out before Wednesday? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! And what are you going to do if that sweet baby does fall out before Wednesday? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! And what are you going to do if that sweet baby does fall out before Wednesday? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you take it easy now. I remember what it felt like when the baby was about ready to fall out. It means you're getting very close! Please tell me when your due date is, again, could you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't see the recipe...just stuff about a muffin tin. Am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The picture is a link to the recipe. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  6. Hi Rindy Mae - Me again (anonymous - which I'm not trying to be all Spy vs. Spy, just can't figure out which of those groups I fall into...)My name is actually Georgia. And thank you, the link worked. I can't wait to try them out! My family is German, but I never saw anything like that!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover