Monday, January 23, 2012

Baby Belly: 37 Weeks

At my 37 week checkup on Friday, I measured at 30 weeks. Thankfully, the ultrasound the week before confirmed everything inside measures just fine and it's only the outside that's completely off.  Baby has clearly nestled down even more into my pelvic bone than before when I was measuring only 2 weeks different from my due date.  Seven weeks is a pretty big difference, so without the ultrasound confirmation, I might have to be stressing out a little bit.  But as it stands, both my doctor and the surgeon have assured me that everything is good and we'll go ahead with February 1st as the delivery day.

The one thing about having already had two kids is, I know what it's like to be big as a house, so this time I just don't feel like Baby is quite done cookin' yet.  Yes, it's obvious that I'm full-on pregnant.  There's definitely a baby in there.  But it just doesn't seem big enough to be barely over a week away from being born.  Maybe the 50 extra pounds with each of the first two is skewing my perception a smidge. 

So here we go, Baby just 9 days away from being born:





 By the way, thank you to everyone who responded with baby names!
There are a ton of good ones and  I plan on printing them and taking them with us to the hospital.
Yours could be the winner!  :o)

5 comments:

  1. 9 days away?!! Ahh how exciting!! CANT wait to find out what little baby is! I am guessing BOY.

    Okay now I am going to tell you my real thoughts...your little butt makes my butt look like it has a baby inside of it! Kind of jealous how tiny you are...but GLAD everything is okay :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh baby names? I missed that post! Off to find it

    ReplyDelete
  3. So close now. It feels like just yesterday you let us know you were knocked up. Sigh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, and I agree with LIndsay -- your little butt makes my butt look like it has a baby inside of it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I have to agree with the ladies above on the butt thing. Are those maternity jeans? The maternity pants I wore (yearssss ago) never looked like that. You're wearing regular jeans, unbuttoned, aren't you? I hate you...I couldn't even fit in those unbuttoned or not and I'm not even pregnant.

    Kidding aside, I'm so happy for you. Whether it's a boy or girl, that will be one lucky baby to have such a great mommy. Looking forward to the baby pictures. Don't forget to take your camera to the hospital:)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover