Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Baby Belly: 33 Weeks

I think after my last baby belly post, my body finally realized it was pregnant.  I'm definitely feelin' it now.  The little things you forget about are trumpeting their existence.  Putting on my shoes.  Shaving.  Attempting to get close enough to the sink to wash the dishes without my back feeling like it will implode.  Getting a decent night sleep without tossing and turning, trying to get comfortable, or having to get up to pee.  Getting up from a seated position without making a grunting noise.  Getting in and out of the car.  Having to pee every 45 minutes.  Yeah, those are a pretty good example of things that have drastically changed in the last two weeks.  In the whole scheme of things, nothing too serious to complain about, though.  Especially compared to other nightmare pregnancies I hear about.  I'll take the uncomfortable if it comes with overall, feeling good and being healthy.

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and all is still well.  I'm still measuring about two weeks less than my due date, but was told again it isn't a big deal.  In two weeks, I'll meet with the surgeon who delivered both The Kid and The Girl and will most likely get a Baby Day date on the calender at that point.  Crazy.  It's almost here.

Here's Baby at 33 weeks:





2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are getting close. Those last few months are awful. Now's the time to encourage the rest of the family to "pamper poor mom because of what she has to go thru for this baby". Once that sweet baby arrives everybody forgets about mama. So do it NOW, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look fabulous. I can't believe you only have 5ish more weeks to go. Woohooo.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover