Monday, December 12, 2011

Chicken with Rosemary and Feta & Greek Garbonzo Bean Salad

I made two new things off of my Pinterest boards for dinner tonight and they were both really good.  I feel like I've been completely absent in blogland - posting and reading, so I figured I'd poke my head in with a few food pics before I go back to the crazy December to-do list.


The first is a chicken recipe.  This was really, really tasty and super easy to throw together.  While the chicken bakes in the oven, you get a simple tomato sauce simmering on the stove to serve with it.  It calls for fresh tomatoes, but bein's that it's December, I used canned.  Click here for the recipe.

Here's it is coming together at my house:






We're all garbanzo bean super fans in my house, so the salad was an easy sell.  Again, super easy and super yummy.  It comes together in one pot on the stove and calls for serving it warm, which is what I did, but it would be just as delicious as a cold salad.  Click here for the recipe.

Here it is assembled and ready to eat at my house:



We had a Caesar salad and naan bread alongside.

Here's dinner on my plate:







2 comments:

  1. You used canned tomatoes? I'm so proud of you, lol. Chicken and feta cheese....yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness we're about to eat because this has made me need food right now!!! Right now!!!! Looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover