Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas In The Dining Room

Just popping in to share a few pics of the dining room decorations.  Not as over the top as the living room, although, that could be due to the fact that there isn't as much space to cram stuff into. 

There's a lot of red and silver ball action goin' on, plus a few old things.  Including the Santa hat I wore home from the hospital when I was born, which will be 36 years old before the month is over.  Me and the hat.

Here ya go:


















5 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous; love your blinds.

    Sue
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww,....how cute is that Santa hat. Awwwww. Love those snowflakes too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Mindy. And I love those woven blinds too. And happy early birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto on the photo skills. As cute as those shelves are above the windows, all I could think is 'why did you get your pregnant self up there to decorate?!' Do I sound like your mother? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover