Monday, December 5, 2011

R.E.S.T.

Did you think I fell down and couldn't get up?  I feel like I'm going 100 different directions.  This weekend was go-go-go and the calendar this week is go-go-go.  I feel like I haven't had a chance to breath.  I've got tons of projects goin' and several on the cusp of finishing.  I finally got the Christmas tree decorated late last night, but there's still a few more Christmas totes to go through.  The house looks like a disaster hit.

So, I'm not laying on the floor unable to hoist myself up.  I'm just going 90 miles a minute and haven't made time for posting.  I do have a picture to share, though.  I went outside to empty the vacuum canister this morning and saw the coolest spider web, covered in frost.  So I ran in to get my camera.  Even the spiders are busy.



And now, I'm going back to my to-do list.

What I really want to be doing is heeding the advice of this quote that's been staring me down for the last week:

Sometimes the most urgent & vital thing you can possibly do is take a complete rest.  
-- Ashleigh Brilliant --

2 comments:

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover