Friday, December 9, 2011

Frosty The Snowman: A Kid Lunch

It's Friday again.  With all the other stuff goin' on, I tried to make today's fun lunch as simple as possible without skipping it all together.

For The Kid, I did a bagel with cream cheese, carrot nose, olive eyes and celery mouth.  A small container of diced fruit, carrot sticks and snowflake crackers.

For The Girl, I did the same snowman with the addition of an apple hat.  Carrot sticks below him and some more sliced apple on the side (not pictured).

Here's The Girl's lunch:





Here's The Kid's school lunch:





Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Simple, fast, and still fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for today....Frosty the Snowman is on tonight! The original version is my 9 year old's favorite.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover