Sunday, July 8, 2012

Baby: Five Months

Yes, I'm alive.  When we got home from the Rock Farm on Monday, I had an order for two stools.  So that's where I've been.  Stooling.  Okay, that's not a word, but I've been painting every time Baby goes down for a nap since Tuesday.  So the internet has taken a backseat.

I have baby pictures to make up for it, though.  Little Laney turned five months old on July 1st.  Insane I tell ya.  Here are some pics from the last few weeks.


Snuggle time with big brother.



First day in the Johnny Jump Up.



I finally got her laughing on video.


These are from our recent Rock Farm trip.







And another video of her first time "boinging" by herself.
Yes, parents are a bit strange.


She got the traditional, baby in the sink at the Rock Farm, bath.





Hangin' with Daddy.


And the, no one has showered in three days, why didn't we do this when we first got here, traditional group photo.


So there ya go.
It's supposed to hit 90 degrees today, which is a bit hot for this Oregonian.
But with as cold and wet as it's been, I won't complain too loud.
We've got a wedding this afternoon - I hope the bride's makeup isn't melting off her face from the heat.
I've got more work to do in the painting department, but I'll be around.
Enjoy your week.

5 comments:

  1. Great photos as always. I love watching your family grow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Laney looks so much like her big brother. I don't know how you managed to have identical twins that far apart. Loving the videos...keep 'em coming. Don't forget to post pictures of your stools before you give them away, OK?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I'm so happy to read that you are making your stools! They are just the Best.

    Great photos. I can't believe she's 5 months already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, I kinda want a boing seat for myself :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laney looks like one happy loved kiddo! She also looks like she already wants to be able to crawl and keep up with that big brother and sister.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover