Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Laney, Laney, Bo Baney


As the title suggests, this post is all Baby.  Well, there's a couple of big brother thrown in, too.  Do you know how hard it is to get a five-month-old to hold still for a photo?!  Or get a six-year-old to actually look at the camera?!  Ah well, these are the best I can do, given the circumstances and my poor human photography skills.  Plants and food are more up my alley.





















Thanks for humoring me.
I'll be back tomorrow with more food and plants.  :)

6 comments:

  1. I can't get over how big she is already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is she standing up already?? She is such a cutie. My sweet little niece came for a visit this weekend. It was so much fun to hold and kiss a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha,...I love these. Her expressions are hilarious. The one where Carter is actually looking at the camera, she's in the background with a shocked face like she can't believe it too. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!!! Love all those sweet little expressions :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She really is so sweet and adorable! Love the pink and green quilt.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover