I suppose I could finish painting the board and batten in our master bedroom.
Or do something with the computer cubby that I'm hating more and more every day.
Or paint the dining room.
I love all the greige colors that are so popular right now.
Or, I'd really like a new light for in there.
I'm kinda diggin' these drum shades at the moment.
Or take a sledgehammer to the wall that divides the dining room from the kitchen.
Then move the fridge to the other wall and make it look built in.
Or paint the bare wood on the front screen door that The Dad fixed months ago.
Or refinish the dresser I bought for $10 at the neighbor's garage sale, that's now crammed into the garage.
Or clean the garage.
Or, or, or.
Instead, I will finish the 40 loads of laundry, clean the disgusting master bathroom that I never even use, commit to something for dinner in case I have anything to prep, and probably head out for a walk when Baby wakes up. The projects will have to wait.
Here's the latest menu at our house:
- 5 Ingredient Coconut Curry
- Burgers with Horseradish sauce, Oven Fries and Baked Beans
- Herb and Garlic Grilled Trout with Red Potatoes and Grilled Tomatoes
- Garlic Baked Chicken, Risotto and Chard
- Barley & Kale Soup and Bread (had this last night and it was yummy)
- Chicken Tagine Stew
- Mexican Black Bean & Rice Bowls (had this already - one of my favorite meals)
- Grilled Eggplant, Tomato & Feta Naan Pizzas and Salad
There's a couple new breakfast and dessert recipes thrown in as well. I'll post any worth sharin'.