Friday, July 13, 2012

Dutch Baby With Fresh Fruit

I saw this on Pinterest last night and immediately knew I wanted to make it for breakfast this morning.  It came together in minutes and we were eating it in under a half hour. 


The only change I made to the original recipe was the fruit.  I threw in raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, and a diced up plum.  Deeeelicious.

Here it is coming together at my house:



And on my plate:






Thirty minutes start to finish, people.
Go make one!


4 comments:

  1. 30 minutes!? That's my kind of breakfast!

    Looks sooo good Mindy. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha - looks fabulous and there are so many awesome berries at market.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover