- My computer cubby smells like human urine.
- How is it possible that I missed the mystery substance on the dining room wall long enough for it to turn to cement? I'm seriously gonna need a paint scraper to remove it.
- What in the world is the bright orange substance smeared all over the toilet seat?!
- How can you go from "I'm not hungry" to an "I'm staaaaarrrrrving" meltdown in a matter of minutes?
- Dear male readers: Fantasy football is just that. f.a.n.t.a.s.y. Which means, it isn't r.e.a.l.
- What in the heck is that smell?!
- I would trade my left foot for a maid. Wait, make it my right foot.
- Baby has her second tooth poking through on the bottom.
- Baby is grouchy.
- Tomorrow is our anniversary. I get dinner in a restaurant. A real one. Where you sit down and order food from a menu. I'm pretty excited about it. Now to choose which one.....
- I'm trying to remember when the last time we had "date night" was. Possibly Valentine's Day.
- Yes, I know. It's sad. Please send babysitters.
- Oh wait. We had a newborn on Valentine's Day. Sooooooo, our last night out must have been on my birthday in December - with my sister and BIL. So I'll say our last date night was in August of 2011.
- Please. Send. Babysitters.
- I think it might be my shirt. The smell. What IS that?!
- That's all I've got. I'm off to lay on the couch with a bag of kettle corn and the remote.
Monday, August 27, 2012
Random Thoughts and Tidbits: Part 2
I'm feeling the need for another bullet post.