Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Christmas 2016

I am SO tardy getting this post up.  But I have to do it, ya know, for my future self.


There are a ton of kid pictures, so feel free to just skip this one.
I'll start with Christmas morning at home.





























Time for the forced posed photos.
You can see how thrilled he is.






From there, we were off to Mom's for breakfast and more presents.






















The look.
I get one every year.  ;)










Church shoes with sweat pants.












And there it is.
Another Christmas recorded....with Jeter, and all.



1 comment:

  1. Awww...Mindy. I looked at every picture! What a sweet recording of your family Christmas! So much fun. Love the little princess in her dress. I am so glad it was a nice Christmas for you. blessings- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover