Wednesday, May 18, 2011

25 Things You Don't Know About Me

First of all, before I talk about myself, let me talk about Sweet Peas and Bumblebees.  I'm over the moon with the fact that they featured my Chocolate Covered, Cheesecake Strawberries on their blog today!  Head on over there and check out their What I Made Wednesday post and peruse through the rest of the fun stuff.

I'm blatantly stealing this idea from a friend of mine.  You should check her out.  She's HI-larious.  Click here to laugh until you pee yourself.

It's taken me two weeks to come up with 25 things.  It's hard!  Some things you just don't wanna share, ya know?  :o)

Those of you who don't know me, may get to know me better.  Those of you who do know me, may just learn something new.  And run for the hills from my crazy.

25 Things You Don't Know About Me
  1. I love cheese. (okay, so maybe everyone knows that about me)
  2. I recently realized that I subconsciously sleep on the side of the bed that is closest to the door.  In my current room, I'm on the left.
  3. I dropped out of high school and got my GED.
  4. Dean Martin's voice makes me drool on myself.
  5. If I could, I'd wear old jeans, a tank top and flip flops 365 days a year.
  6. I go barefoot from May until September - consequently, the bottoms of my feet are a freak of nature.
  7. Certain smells bring on memories that can make me cry.  It happened at Barnes and Noble a couple weeks ago.  Awkward!
  8. I started smoking at 13.
  9. Red wine is my friend. (yeah, you probably know that too)
  10. I vacuum every day.  Usually more than once.
  11. I'm an obsessive list maker.
  12. I think odd numbers are way better than even.
  13. I detest having my picture taken.
  14. I knew at the age of 19 I wanted to be a stay at home mom.
  15. I love crosswords.
  16. I don't own a cellphone.
  17. I'm deathly afraid of things that pop.  For example, balloons, champagne bottles, tubes of biscuits.
  18. I never sing or dance in front of people.  Ever.
  19. I bite my nails.
  20. I don't like eggs, mushrooms, black olives and most seafood.
  21. I believe corn is meant to be eaten alone.  Corn niblets mixed into other food items is not okay.
  22. My first job was at a florist, my last job was as an assistant to financial advisers.
  23. I believe everyone should have to wait tables at least once in their life.
  24. My drivers license has been expired since 2009.
  25. I love cheese.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the feature! Don't feel bad about stealing from me 'cause I stole from someone else, who probably stole from someone else...

    I agree with #23. Waiting tables may be the hardest, most humbling, most skill-building job their is. I still have nightmares about being quadruple seated and not being able to get my orders straight on the order monitor.

    PS> Now I want to see a picture of the bottom of your feet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, my feet are not cute. I'm pretty sure by August I could walk over hot coals and not feel a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up! Thanks so much for linking up today :) I loved reading your list. I could relate to so many of those things :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover