Friday, May 6, 2011

Flower Power: A Kid Lunch

I'm kinda racing today, trying to finish up last minute things for a birthday party, Mother's Day, Fight Night, and another birthday party.  I was aware this morning that it was Friday, but I didn't foresee us walking in the door from the grocery store at noon.  I had to put away groceries and come up with some kind of fun lunch for the kids in under 30 minutes, with the hopes that they could get a quick nap in before heading off to crazy kid town for the party. 

When in doubt (or a hurry), turn everything into a flower and put a leftover chocolate Easter bunny on the plate.  They were sold.

Here it is on the plate:




3 comments:

  1. ok... i want to be a kid eating at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute lunches! I found you via Meet the Dubiens :)
    If you have a chance, please feel free to stop by my blog: www.bentobasics.blogspot.com

    Cheers!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I basically need to reveal to you that I am new to weblog and certainly enjoyed this blog webpage. Likely I'm going to bookmark your blog . You totally have superb stories. Supports imparting to us your blog. Florisis cluj

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover