Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pinterest

Oh, Pinterest, how I love thee.

For those in the know, I'm sure you can relate. 

For those of you who have yet to be sucked in, Crystal at The Weekend Homemaker wrote a great post about it that's easy to understand.  I checked out the site months ago and didn't get it.  (I confuse easily)  After reading her post, I had the 'duh' moment, and then I begged and pleaded asked her very nicely if she would send me an invite.

As someone who has lost two hard drives in two years, the idea of an online source that allows storage, which includes the combo of a photo AND a bookmark, is GENIUS!  And, everything can be organized to your preference. 

I can "pin" a picture of a delicious looking cocktail onto my "Drinks" board.


Then a month from now, when I decide I want to make one, the link is right there with the picture.  Did I mention genius?

A project for The Dad?  Pin it!  
 
 
 
Outdoor lighting?  Pin it!  
 
 
 
 A fun cake?  Pin it!

 
Okay, you get the point.

Feel free to browse my boards here.  If you'd like to do some "pinning" of your own, send me an email and I'll shoot you over an invite.  I only have a handful to pass out, so be quick on the draw.  You're also able to request membership through the site itself, but I hear it takes longer.

Happy pinning!

P.S.  Click the links below the photos to go check out my most recent stalking victims blog addictions.

6 comments:

  1. I love, love, love Pinterest too! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing so much about it! I would love an invite......please!!!! :)

    sweetpeasandbb at gmail dot com

    Alisa @ Sweet Peas an Bumblebees

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alisa, your invite has officially been sent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love an invite too! I'm a wannabe blogger and one of your "stalkers", haha. Keep up the good work!

    Thanks, Shasta
    opto2889@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shasta, you've officially been invited! Thanks for stalking! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover