Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Just Another Day In Paradise

This is why I was in the garden all day Saturday:




Don't judge me.  I told you it was a sickness. 

I've got a few recent shots of the yard.  Ya know, 'cause it's been a couple days since I've bombarded you with plant pics.  I think I've finally crammed as many veggies in the ground as will fit.  (Famous last words.)

Tomatillo:





Tomatoes:



Basil:




Lettuce:



Eggplant:



Chard:



Beans and Cucumbers (round two, thanks to those nasty slugs):


Raspberries:


Corn (where in the heck am I gonna plant these?!):


Even I can admit that there are too many new babies to photograph, so here's just a few:

Begonia:



Cuphea:


Salvia 'Black & Blue':



Mixed pot with Lisianthus, Profusion Zinnia, and Lobelia:


One of 108 Impatiens (seriously):


New Guinea Impatiens:

 My found-on-the-side-of-the-road cart filled with Gazania:




"To dig one's own spade into one's own earth! Has life anything better to offer than this?"-- Beverley Nichols

3 comments:

  1. you can grow eggplant!!! cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful garden!!! I'm jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Krissa!

    Amy, I will attempt, again, to grow eggplant. It never really does anything for me. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover