Friday, April 19, 2013

B Is For Butterfly: A Kid Lunch


It's Friday!  That's pretty darned exciting, if you ask me.

Today's lunch was super easy.  I just used cookie cutters on PB&J's for the butterflies and apple for the B's, then decorated the rest of the plate with bananas, strawberries and mandarin orange segments. 

Here's The Girl's Fun Food Friday lunch:









I'm hittin' up a plant sale at a neighborhood middle school, bright and early in the morning, with my mom tomorrow.
And I hope to make a run to Ikea at some point before the weekend is over.
Other than that, I'm crossin' my fingers for some sunshine.
It's been raining off and on pretty much all week, so I'm goin' through playin-in-the-dirt withdrawals.
Enjoy your weekend!


Check out my sidebar for the places I party.

 

7 comments:

  1. I am saving this to copy for the grandkids. I really love how you play with your food!;>) Have fun at the plant sale. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha withdraws are an understatement for me!! Have fun at the plant sale and ikea..... My bean would flip for this lunch. She lovvvvves butterflies and this is so darn adorable!!! Cheers friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this? You are SO creative!
    Hope you get some good deals at the plant sale. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a good mommy...I know the kids loved this fun lunch...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!! When my girls were younger I would do things like this for them! They are 13 now - but I'm going to do this for them anyway!!! I know they'll love it!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, plant sale and Ikea,...sounds like an amazing weekend. I'm just starting to look at the empty spaces and figure out what I might like to see as far as flowers. So many choices. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so darn cute Mindy. I hope to be a mom like you someday. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover