Monday, April 15, 2013

Buffalo-Style Turkey Lettuce Wraps & Chili-Seasoned Cheese Fries


Oh my gosh, these were so good.  The Girl is always askin' for lettuce wraps for dinner, so I figured I'd try out another new one from my Pinterest boards. 


You can get the recipe here:  Buffalo Wing Turkey Lettuce Wraps

I figured since the main course was healthy, I'd amp up our oven fries and melt cheese all over them.  :)

I used this recipe for the fries:  Chili-Seasoned Cheese Fries

The fries were really good too.  All the flavor of chili-cheese fries, without the actual chili.  Good stuff.

Here they are comin' together at my house:







I didn't have any blue cheese for the lettuce wraps, so we just used blue cheese dressing instead.
Delicious.
For those of you who have kids who don't do spicy, I just divided the meat up and cut the hot sauce amount in half for our portion.
Then I stirred some soy sauce and brown sugar into the other half for the kiddos.

Here's dinner on my plate:










SO good.


Please check out my sidebar for the parties I link up to.


3 comments:

  1. That looks delicious!! Fries are always the best and those look great with the chili powder, yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks sooo good! I know the hubs would totally appreciate this one so I must pin it!! Love it girl! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover