Thursday, April 18, 2013

Roasted Cauliflower & Radishes With Lemon-Tahini Sauce + Our Latest Meal Plan


I'm all over the Pinterest recipes this week, eh?  This one was really, really good.  It didn't call for the radishes, but I wanted to try roasting them and they were delicious.

You may recall the last time I made Roasted Cauliflower with Lemon-Tahini Sauce.  I could be quoted as saying it was the best cauliflower I've ever eaten.  It was darned good.  Which is why I tried this recipe out.  Same flavors, but the sauce for this one was different.  It was so creamy, so for those of you who need cheese sauce to eat your veggies, this would be a good substitute, texture-wise.  I didn't smother everything in the sauce, but rather just put a dollop on top.  So I have leftovers that I've been eating with baby carrots.  Mmmmmm.

Here's the link to the recipe:  Roasted Cauliflower With Lemon-Tahini Sauce

Here it is comin' together at my house:




 
I made one of my stand-by chicken recipes to go with, that has orange marmalade, orange juice, ginger, and garlic, along with some other yummy goodies, in the marinade.
And wild rice to round it all out.

Here's dinner on my plate:









Really good stuff, kids.
And if nothin' else, you should totally try roastin' up some radishes.
They were delicious.

Here's what's on the menu for the next week or so:

  • Ranch Chicken Taquitos, Refried Beans, and Salad
  • Ham, Potato-Cauliflower Cheddar Bake, Spinach & Strawberry Salad, and Rolls
  • Sesame Noodles With Grilled Chicken
  • Sinigang and Steamed Rice
  • Ham & Cheese Sliders and Tomato Soup
  • Thai Coconut Shrimp Curry With Mango and Brown Rice
  • Spicy Turkey Burgers and Oven Fries


Please check out my sidebar for the places I party.



5 comments:

  1. Thanks to you I have more ideas and inspiration for meals! Hey and roasted radishes...why haven't I thought of that before! This looks awesome friend and your meals for next week look insane!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Mindy. I am totally in awe. Your meals always look so delicious. So what do roasted radishes taste like? I really need to try this recipe. Thanks for sharing. Are you sure I can't steal you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm...between you and Pinterest, I am gonna weigh a ton...
    and Pecan pie is, by far, my fav, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sini-what shrimp? lol I tried cooked radishes once and really was surprised at how good they tasted. Must try them roasted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love roasted vegetables, but have never tried radishes roasted before, so now am inspired to give that a go. I love the lemon-tahini sauce on the cauliflower--I've made the recipe a few times now since you shared it--very yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover