Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Thin Mint Brownie Bites


Okay, I lied.  They're not Thin Mints.  They're store-brand fudge mint cookies.  But they're damn near identical to Thin Mints, only square, so humor me.


My plan was to make mini versions of the Mint Oreo Brownies, but the store I went to didn't have any minis.  Which resulted in me standing in the cookie aisle for 10 minutes thinking, Could I put this in a brownie?  Would that be good in a brownie?  Ooooh, I bet those would be good in a brownie.  Hence, the Knock-Off Thin Mint Brownie Bites.

So the recipe is exactly the same as the Mint Oreo Brownies, only you use the mint cookies instead.  Just cut them into quarters to fit into a mini muffin tin.




And while I was at it, I made Peanut Butter Oreo Brownie Bites, as well.
I know.
Have you had them?
They taste exactly like a Nutter Butter, only with chocolate cookie instead of the plain.
Yeah, they're good.
I cut them into quarters, too.




One box of brownie mix made 48 minis.
I baked them for 15 minutes at 350.

Here's everybody out of the oven:









You guys, they do not suck at all.
In fact, I better go eat another one, just to make sure.....

Please check out my sidebar for the parties I link up to.

3 comments:

  1. OK You are in a ton of trouble! Thin mints are my favorite cookie in the whole world and yes I have been known to eat a box in one sitting for 5 days straight. Pinning :)
    XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOH WOW those look so so good!! Plus thin mints (store bought or whatever ha) are my favorite! I could eat a whole box no biggie :) Such a good recipe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg Mindy. Peanut Butter Oreo??? Chocolate and Peanut Butter are the PERFECT and best Combo in the world.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover