Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Potato, Cauliflower, & Cheddar Bake


I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'll eat potatoes pretty much anyway you wanna fix 'em.  I love me some potatoes.  I also love cauliflower.  And cheese.  This dish was meant for me.


It's super easy, too.  AND, you can make it ahead and just heat it when you're ready.  Win, win.

You can get the recipe here (Thank you, Martha):  Potato, Cauliflower, & Cheddar Bake

To go with, I made Ham, Strawberry-Spinach Salad, Corn, and Rolls.  It was like Easter all over again!

Here's dinner on my plate:









Delicious.
P.S.  I grew the spinach and this was our first harvest.  How exciting is that?!

Check out my sidebar for the places I party.


4 comments:

  1. I am soo trying this! This looks delicious. I could eat potatoes for every meal and have been wanting to try a mashed cauliflower recipe I saw to help switch it up - this is even better. I can still get my potatoes but feel slightly healthier about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your spinach harvest!!!
    I'm right there with ya on lovin' those taters. What a great way to sneak some cauliflower in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super yummy. I'm checking the fridge and finding both potatoes and cauliflower,....and cheese,....hmmmmmm. and then mmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting!!!! OMG! Does this look out of this world awesome!!!! I too love potatoes and I know my beans would just flip for this!!! Thanks for sharing your goods as usual! You are inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover