Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter 2013


It hit 77 degrees on Easter Sunday.  It was a beautiful day!  Completely out of the ordinary and nothing short of perfection.

I have tons of kid pictures to share and a few food pics from our delicious lunch.

First up, the mimosa bar.  Mmmmmmm.  My sister had peach, orange, and pineapple juice out, with berries for garnish.  Mix your own.  My first was an orange-pineapple combo.   And yes, I sampled them all.




My mom made these cute little bunny candy holders, out of mini water bottles, for the kids.



The Dad and Baby.




She turned fourteen months old yesterday!!! 









My first plate of food.






A white flowering current.
I want to dig it up in the dark and make it mine.





The Easter egg hunt, of course.











And some bubble time between sisters.














T'was perfect weather, perfect food, perfect company and a perfect day.



5 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great Easter! Adorable kids and yummy food...does it get any better than that?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easter looks very beautiful at your house, Mindy. I love that little purple dress..and the whole family is just darling! Hope you had a wonderful day- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that's it. I'm moving to your area! No seriously, your Easter food looked amazing! I'm crossing my fingers that we reach 50 degrees here...do I only comment about the weather on your blog?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an amazing Easter :) The girls are so cute! And that juice combination sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover