Wednesday, December 28, 2016

The Dog: A Christmas Gift

It's the Christmas gift that almost made me cry.  Almost.  I'm pretty good at stifling emotions at this point in my life.  ;)


So that's a photo of our late Maddie Girl at the Rock Farm, I believe in 2010.
I have a black and white version of it framed by my computer.
I can glance up and see it right now.


The above, was a Christmas gift for our family, from my brother-in-law.
You guys.
I thought it was a photo when we first opened it.




Contrair, Mofrair.
That is his handy work with oil pastels.
Let's look closer, shall we?




Seriously?
Amazeballs.




I could not love it more.


Thank you, Uncle Sherwin.
Ya got skills.




18 comments:

  1. No kidding, he's got skills! I love it. And I know it must mean the world to you, Mindy. And your entire family. How long did it take him? What a tremendously thoughtful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, we love that Sherwin!! What a beautiful, heartfelt gift. My cousin did a pencil sketch of Little Miss Libby and when I opened that baby, I definitely cried (not as skilled as you). What a perfect gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww some!!!! in more ways than one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tha's a wonderful surprise gift! He did a fantastic job with it. Such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet and beautiful gift. And how wonderful to have family that are so talented and thoughtful. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!!! And so thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really pleased to read this web site posts which carries tons of valuable data.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your technique of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I book marked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please visit my web site as well and let me know your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, I log on to your new stuff daily.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Update more information about this related blog. We are waiting, Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. You made some good points. Great blog you made here. Keep it up dude

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think this is one of the best blog that I read. This is really helpful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This website has very good content. I did enjoyed reading it! Thankyou a lot

    ReplyDelete
  16. I will be sure to bookmark this blog. It is really very nice and unique post

    ReplyDelete
  17. A really good post indeed, Very thankful to you Keep on writing man!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover