Friday, September 2, 2011

Waffle Breakfast Sammies

I saw some waffle sandwiches awhile back and when The Kid started whining about being "starving" this morning, they came to mind.  The ones I saw were more protein focused...eggs, ham, etc.  I needed faster than that, so I did fruit.

Here's how I made them:

Toast up some frozen waffles.
Spread cream cheese on one side.
Top with cinnamon and sugar.


Add your fruit.
I used blackberries that I smashed up a bit and diced banana.


Put the lid on it, cut it in half and breakfast is ready.

Here's breakfast on the plate:




The Kid inhaled every last crumb and The Girl ate almost all of hers as well.
A win for The Mom.



3 comments:

  1. Sweet. Healthy and tasty and everybody ate it -- definitely a win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these would be great in the morning - a little more healthy than the 3 pieces each of cinnamon bread my boys ate before school

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so yummy! I would love it if you came over to Cast Party Wednesday and shared this recipe with us.
    Thanks,
    I hope to see you there!
    http://ladybehindthecurtain.com

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover