Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Baby Belly: 29 Weeks

If everything goes according to plan, I'm only 10 weeks out.  Holy mother.  I'm 7 months pregnant and I still randomly find myself just out of the blue thinking, Holy crap, I'm having a baby! 

I know my baby belly pictures aren't some super creative, fancy set-up that I see ideas for all the time, but they're more keepsakes for me than anything.  I didn't do any belly pictures of The Kid and The Girl, other than at the hospital, and I regret it.  I'm pretty sure the photos will be far less with round 3 than they were with round 1 (50 a day), so at least this one will have something that the other two don't. 

Okay, enough blabbing. 

Here's Baby at 29 weeks:



My shirts appear to be shrinking.
I'll need to speak to the laundry personnel about that.

6 comments:

  1. That's the cutest little belly I've ever seen! 10 WEEKS to go!!?! Wow. Wow oh wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! You're due so soon!

    Also, I love your santa pj pants, so cute!

    http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, that a pretty cute belly!

    That`s a great idea for number 3. You`re a great mum!

    S
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you still look pretty fabulous. Great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My bump, my bump my lovely baby bump. You look so cute and love the pj bottoms.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover