Friday, November 18, 2011

Gobble Gobble: A Kid Lunch

I almost skipped it today.  I really didn't feel like putting together The Kid's last night after dinner.  So I didn't.  Then this morning I felt guilty, so I drug out the stuff for a turkey.  It really didn't take much longer than making a regular lunch, so I'm glad I did it.

The Kid's lunch is an English muffin with mayo and turkey.  Carrots and celery for the feathers, a cheddar beak, red bell pepper waddle, candy eyes and carrot feet.  Cheddar leaves and apple slices around the bottom.  Honey mustard for dunkin'. 

Here's The Kid's school lunch:





The Girl's is pretty much the same, although she doesn't do mayo, so I used a Laughing Cow cheese wedge to spread on her English muffin.  Turkey slice again on that, cheddar beak, red bell pepper waddle, candy eyes and carrot feet.  Celery, carrots and red bell pepper for the tail feathers.  Unlike The Kid, she's a hummus fan, so that's what I gave her for dunkin'.  I threw some pretzels on to fill the void on the plate.  Cheddar leaves and mandarin orange around the rim.

Here's The Girl's lunch:






Gobble, Gobble.
Happy Friday!

2 comments:

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover