Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Month of Fall

The Halloween decorations are put away and now I'm ready to use this month to gear up for Christmas.  The store shelves are already brimming with ornaments and decor.  I'm not quite ready for all that.  I want to bring in some branches with pretty colored leaves, bake acorn-shaped sugar cookies and drink hot apple cider on the couch with a warm blankie and a good book.  So while I work on compiling Christmas lists and narrowing down homemade gift ideas, hopefully I can stop long enough to enjoy a few of the things I have pinned on my It's Fall Y'all Pinterest board, before the Christmas Crazies kick in. 

Here are some examples of why I love November:


Fall Branches in Wicker Vases

Source: bhg.com via Mindy on Pinterest



Changing Leaves

Source: google.com via Mindy on Pinterest


Pinecone Garland



Fall Entry



Honeycrisp Sangria



Salted Caramel Pears



Fall Dining Room

Source: google.com via Mindy on Pinterest


Pumpkin Pie French Toast
(I made this yesterday)



Fall Arrangement



Fall Patio



Apple Cider Buffet

Source: google.com via Mindy on Pinterest


Happy Fall Y'all!

5 comments:

  1. Love that sangria (of course) and the pine cone garland. Definitely pinning both of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good pins...they're just what I needed to see today :) It's so hot and humid here today! I think we've reverted back to summer, ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pinecone garland is so cool! Perfect for fall

    http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to start browsing on Pinterest again...you have some great fall pins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mindy, The "fall entry" photo: I love that window above the door. [I forget what they call those. I want to say "cornice" but I know this isn't correct]. That pumpkin pie french toast looks delish! I'll go visit your Pinterest boards now.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover