Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas In The Living Room

Well, it officially looks like Santa threw up in my house.   My work here is done.

Because I go a little overboard in the decorating department, I'll just share the living room today.

Ho, Ho, Ho, here ya go:


I was gonna kick The Dog off the couch so I could make the pillows "pretty", but I just didn't have the heart.








I made the curtains forever ago. 






Have I mentioned how much I love my insulators?
 









The kids made the reindeer in the window with my mom last year.



I had the sewing machine out for a couple other projects, so I made seven new pillow covers with some fabric from my stash.
















Phew.  
Now you see why I'm posting one room at a time!
None of the other rooms are quite this excessive, I swear.












7 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty! I love the picture of your daughter looking at the tree. And the ornaments hanging from the curtain rod (I almost did that too:). And the mantle is gorgeous. And....well, I love everything, lol.

    And don't you dare tell that dog to move. He loves his sofa, it's so comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those ornaments hanging from the curtain rod too. I wouldn't have moved the dog either, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Precious Moments! I used to be obsessed with Precious Moments. T's entire nursery was PM. :) Love your holiday dec!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so comfortable and inviting. Pretty pillows are one thing, but it is very difficult to beat a lounging dog for quaintness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh you are SO festive and I love how you have decorated! Everything looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Santa threw up"! Ha! I love your decor! Thanks for linking up:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. You really are a decorator. Macy's could use you. Seriously talented. I love how you used the insulators. Are your curtains Christmas too? I love them.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover