Thursday, July 14, 2011

They're Heeeeere

I spent last weekend cleaning and reorganizing the garage.  I was making room.  Remember this post

Ah yes, the coveted armoire.  The armoire that I have no room for anywhere.  The armoire that would lead to a whole house rearranging frenzy in order to make it fit.  Yep, that's the one. 

It's mine.  Not only is it mine, it's in my garage as I type.  Not only is it in my garage as I type, but so is it's twin sister.  The second coveted armoire.  Can you hear me squealing?  I'm seriously peeing myself with excitement. 

That doesn't solve my problem though.  I have no clue where to put it.  That has not, however, stopped me from trying it out in every square inch of every room, in my head.  It will be in the house.  I don't know where, but I'm gonna make it fit.

Now to decide on a color........

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, how exciting. I can't wait to see what colour you pick and where they end up.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover