Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Goat Cheese Stuffed Italian Prunes With Honey & Pistachios

I told ya I'd come back and share the recipe for this amazingly delicious app.  The best part is, you can whip it up in less than 10 minutes.


When I did the stuffed apricots, I used brie.  Also delicious.  So go ahead and use whatever soft cheese you like.

To assemble, cut your fruit in half, remove the pits, and put a good sized dollop of goat cheese in the middle. Arrange them on a serving platter, drizzle everyone with honey, and sprinkle them with chopped pistachios. That's it.  Super easy, right?

The hard part is sharing.









So delicious.
On a food related side-note, I made this crockpot recipe again last night.
It's so easy and so good.
You should add it to your back-to-school meal plan.

Please see my sidebar for the parties I link up to.


5 comments:

  1. Oh my!! I am so glad you shared this!!! You rock!!! I will be pinning and jumping over to see the crockpot recipe...can never have too many of those!!! Hope the day is treating you well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love goat cheese, and honey is great on anything. Now to get the hubby to try something new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The neighbour popped over yesterday to bring us a bunch of Italian plums from his trees and I bought goat cheese today. Coincidence? Hmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, do these look good! Paired with a salad and I could have a great meal. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's definitely my kind of dinner. :)

      Delete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover